Monday, August 2, 2010

A man in my dream...

A dream,
i lost someone..
an important person...
as I remember,
he was trying to commit suicide
because of his lovers...
and he's missing...

he is king, i think,
he got many women,
who he's love and who love him...
I am included, one..who fell in love with him...

Everybody trying to find him, doesn't know he is still alive or not...
there was a lift to the top, his women just want to find him,
so everyone take the lift and they want to be the first person to got him...
It was like a hide and seek...but,
nobody found him...
and my dream jump to attend his funeral so sudden...

I wear a white dress, crying...
I hope he's still here...
the feeling so deeply, he just like a family member or a partner...
that i don't want and i can't without him in my live...
and i woke up with tears*




6 comments:

  1. haha..thks..just a weird and messy dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. nono...everyone hav their own dream..so is not messy n weird...+u

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm..actually.. i mean my dream was happened quite messy n weird...which is unexpected...u knw wat i mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oic...but anyway..hop ur dream wil b come true

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...nonono...better don't come true..
    haiz...u still dun understand..its okay...
    cheer up man^^

    ReplyDelete